JKS Quicker disconnects Vs. Currie Antirock sway bars

mackey

Ok folks, so I am planning my build for my JKU Sport and I need to choose between the JKS quicker disconnects or Currie's Antirock sway bars. Anyone with experience with either or, please give me your thoughts. Which is better and why? Also if I choose the Antirock front sway bar do I also need to install the rear also? Thanks for the help.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The antirock squeaks like crazy! I would get the quick discos and be on the lookout for a rubi sway bar motor. I got one for real cheap and see them every once in a while for sale between $300-500.

keno4x4

I have the Quicker disconnect (JKS) for about a year and love them. Easy to get off and on when done in the correct order.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
as mention by overlander i would get the JKS links over the anti-rock. i had the JKS on my rig for over a year and loved them for how easy they were to take off before i hit the trail. Hinrich found me a used rubi sway bar on craigslist for $200 so i jumped on that and installed the EVO no limits. this is the next best thing to actually having a working rubi sway bar IMO.

meep97

I have the Antirock on the front and love it. I've never heard one squeak from it either. :idontknow:

Top Bottom