Warn rebates?

Jeepin_Jeepata13

Historically speaking, does anyone know if Warn is coming up on releasing any type of rebate or extras for their winches? I figured with summer coming up they would throw us a bone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
They just had one last month. But yeah, keep your eye out. Northridge was giving out light bars or factor 55 links instead when I bought mine.

JungerJk

Same here, Northridge always seems to be running promotions this time of year. I did a quick search for Warn Rebates, and found a couple of sites w/~$150 rebate, but Northridge still beat or matched them. Looking for a rebate may not be the cheapest option if they charge for shipping.

Dave @ Northridge is a great guy, if you legitimately find it cheaper somewhere else, shoot him a mail and see if he can do anything for you.

olram30

right now northridge has a pretty good deal, if you buy a warn winch, you get a warn recovery kit.

olram30

Ahh damn, I missed out on that one. Ordered my winch from them 2 weeks ago.

i bought mine last month i think a got the factor 55 prolink, but i would have preferred this. edit, here are the purchase dates. june 1st through july 31st, 200 dollar value

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
i bought mine last month i think a got the factor 55 prolink, but i would have preferred this. edit, here are the purchase dates. june 1st through july 31st, 200 dollar value

Haha I ordered mine 5/13

Top Bottom