Please Welcome Crown Automotive to WAYALIFE!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Crown Automotive has just signed up to become an advertisers here on WAYALIFE.com! As some of you may know, Crown has been in the business of manufacturing and selling quality replacement parts for Jeeps for over 50 years! With over 8,000 different part numbers in their catalog, you can be sure to find the parts you need including many factory-discontinued items. I would be real grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and when you get a chance, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.crownautomotive.net

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome crown! I have some brake lines from you guys waiting to be installed.

Thanks for supporting the forum!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife Crown! i got my greasable ball joints from you guys! :standing wave:

MAMUT

Welcome..
I have crown breakines installed on mine as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

Welcome to WAYALIFE!
I just installed a set of your brake lines front and rear, great quality part!🍻

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399667580.962095.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399667603.321126.jpg

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. I have Crown brake lines installed on Canvas. Two weeks after installation one had an internal leak. Crown replaced both brake lines under warranty. Once the warranty claim was files the brake lines were made and shipped with in two days.

R/
Will

finger3

Welcome Crown. This is the first I've heard of*you, and now I know where to find some of those old hard to find parts for my jeeps. Thanks for the support ;)

Top Bottom