Body damage help!!

StrizzyChris

Sorry but there ain't a quick fix for that! :eek: you have a hard crease in the metal and that'll require some serious professional repair and probably bondo.

I'd probably get it as close to flat as you can and put some quarter panel armor on it to cover it up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch! You might be able to get a body shop to pull that out and patch it up. For best results, you would want to get a replacement body panel and have the whole thing replaced.

Napalm90

I'm with chris on this one, get it as flat as you can and get quarter panel armor

Sent via carrier pigeon

noroad

Ouch! You might be able to get a body shop to pull that out and patch it up. For best results, you would want to get a replacement body panel and have the whole thing replaced.

Welll thats sounds like some $$$$ lol guess im going to have to make a clam with insurance?!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welll thats sounds like some $$$$ lol guess im going to have to make a clam with insurance?!

We did something similar a couple of years back, cost us a little over $1000 to have fixed and that was with a new body panel sectioned in.

noroad

We did something similar a couple of years back, cost us a little over $1000 to have fixed and that was with a new body panel sectioned in.

Thats not crazy but still up there! Was that 1000 with a insurance clam or did you just pay! Also was that painted and everything?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thats not crazy but still up there! Was that 1000 with a insurance clam or did you just pay! Also was that painted and everything?

I can speak from personal experience that EVO rear quarter panels do a fantastic job of protecting your jeep.

noroad

Well just a quarter panel is $1600 never mine labor and paint lol. They said they can fix it with just rhe outer shell for a little less! Or just fix it for $1087! What do you guys think? New panel throw insurance or 1g out of pocket?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well just a quarter panel is $1600 never mine labor and paint lol. They said they can fix it with just rhe outer shell for a little less! Or just fix it for $1087! What do you guys think? New panel throw insurance or 1g out of pocket?

So long as your premium doesn't go up, I'd have them do it.

noroad

So the insurance company said that my premium would go up per every $500, but would not tell me by how much it would change until next year! So im thinking i might just have to pony it up and pay myself!

Top Bottom