Moab 'Big Boys' run......

GCM 2

Come wheel with EVO1 and EVOJEEP this week in Moab. I know it's last minute, but I made the call this morning at 6:30 am that I'm in for this run with a follow on trip to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff, AZ (its on the way home from Moab for me, so why not). Here's how it played out over the last 18hrs or so

image-3107372162.jpg

image-223051992.jpg

image-4272762709.jpg

7 am pre-trip tire rotation, fluid check, fittings greased, tools and recovery gear loaded.......adios home skillets. Hope a few of you can make it.

image-2487252353.jpg

These are my kind of trips! - Last minute drop everything and go have fun. Wish my rig was done. If it was I would be on the road in a heartbeat :rock:

Have fun - Be Safe

Man if it I did not have school work to these next two weekends I would all over this. Hanging out with the legends would be awesome. Then again Canvas is no where near EVO1 or EVOJEEP caliber but hey you have to start somewhere.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
This would be a great trip, but one hell of a drive for 1-2 days of wheeling. I wouldn't be able to leave till Wednesday late afternoon. And to Canvas' point, I'm nowhere near the caliber of driver to be hanging with the "big boys" in Moab. :icon_crazy:

ttfhell

Just as a heads up when Mel said a big boys trip he wasn't messing around. The first two obstacles on Rusty Nail are no joke and be prepared for issues on stock axles or be ready to winch even with 37's. That being said it looked pretty sweet.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just as a heads up when Mel said a big boys trip he wasn't messing around. The first two obstacles on Rusty Nail are no joke and be prepared for issues on stock axles or be ready to winch even with 37's. That being said it looked pretty sweet.

So a stock rig should do fine?

JAGS

Hooked

So a stock rig should do fine?

So a novice driver with a brand new lift = no issues. :thinking: I'm in. :cheesy:

Cool.

So umm, overland expo?

If you guys think you might go, I might be down for a road trip. Catch a trail in FS or surrounding if time?

GCM 2

Good morning from Moab! Having some breakfast, Dave Roberts and his big Gecko JK has joined us, now it's off to the trails.

Russ, we might just hit 'Rusty Nail' first ;)

Attachments

• image-4106887885.jpg
    image-4106887885.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 345

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning from Moab! Having some breakfast, Dave Roberts and his big Gecko JK has joined us, now it's off to the trails.

Russ, we might just hit 'Rusty Nail' first ;)

How nice it would be to wheel in Moab when it's not EJS. Have fun guys! :thumb:

Hightower

Good morning from Moab! Having some breakfast, Dave Roberts and his big Gecko JK has joined us, now it's off

I drive within a few hundred miles of Moab and I don't get the news about wheeling until I'm sitting on a stool talking with Lisa at the shop :banghead: have fun guys. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom