I finally have a real Jeep and am happy to be included in the forum

slcpete

I had an upcoming trip to Moab planned, so I finally upgraded from a Liberty to JK Unlimited Rubicon. I started watch videos on you tube and found this forum. It has already answered many questions. My Moab trip was fun but didn't get much 4 wheeling in as my son's Toyota died, (fuel pump) on the trail and we spent the rest of the day getting it back and fixed for the ride home. None the less we had a great time, and the Rubicon made everything that was difficult last year a piece of cake. I will have to up the difficulty on our next trip. IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1052.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife. Nice looking jeep. Let the fun begin:):beer::thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dahreno

Banned
Welcome, the Rubicon is quite a Jeep right out of the box ! I was wondering, Is the cabin in your first pic. a rental ? Is it in Moab? I really like the looks of it !

ghostryder

are you pulling that pickup behind you?? looks like theres something attached to it and yes welcome to the Just Empty Every Pocket world

slcpete

RE: I was wondering, Is the cabin in your first pic. a rental ?

It is a rental at the KOA in Moab, It is the third time we have stayed at the Moab KOA, we really enjoy the value there, but there are several other places with similar setups in Moab.
Welcome, the Rubicon is quite a Jeep right out of the box ! I was wondering, Is the cabin in your first pic. a rental ? Is it in Moab? I really like the looks of it !

slcpete

re:are you pulling that pickup behind you

Yes I am, the fuel pump went out and we had to pull him back to the highway. replaced the fuel filter, and beat the gas tank until the fuel pump started working and limped it back home, Lucky trail repairs!
are you pulling that pickup behind you?? looks like theres something attached to it and yes welcome to the Just Empty Every Pocket world

Benny

Welcome, I think we stayed in that same Cabin when we were in Moab earlier in April. The owners of that KOA were very friendly.

Top Bottom