What is this part?

trailless

Caught the Bug
looks like a vent of some kind do the holes go all the way through it?
also what year and model is it from :thinking:

I have no idea. I'm trying to help someone else out. They said they found it under their seat while installing a bestop lock box. I have never seen anything like it and can't seem to figure out where it might even go... :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Could be the vent that blows the air out for the feet. Just a guess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

I have no idea. I'm trying to help someone else out. They said they found it under their seat while installing a bestop lock box. I have never seen anything like it and can't seem to figure out where it might even go... :thinking::thinking::thinking:

:idontknow::idontknow: need more info :idontknow::idontknow:

trailless

Caught the Bug
Could be the vent that blows the air out for the feet. Just a guess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It might be! I'll have to check in the morning.

Can you adjust which way the vent blows out? My right foot gets scorched, well more like sweaty, with the heat on...

Looks like a plug that would go into the center console maybe. Does not look like a vent due to there not being any openings.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Its not a wayalife thread without the sex jokes! ;)

What is it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

quit staring

Its not a wayalife thread without the sex jokes! ;)

What is it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

well im sorry to say it's not a buttplug lol I wish I was by my jeep so I could take a picture of the "cup" that that piece goes into. the piece you found fits into a rubber holder so to speak that fits into a jeep or any car cup holder and you put your phone or iPod into it so it's not so far down into the cup holder and you can see it easier or change a song easier. I purchased a aux cable years ago and the piece came with it so I put it in the jeep.

Top Bottom