Seat cover advise

rox-n-mud

Well the "pleather" seats in my Rubi are cracking, still within the 3/36 so I'm sure I'll have them replaced. That's not my concern, I know it will happen again. Bestop is no longer making seat covers(for jeep). They used to make vinyl ones of the same material they used on their soft tops, great product. So I have to start shopping. I do not want neoprene. Please help.

If you do get the seats replaced at the dealer see if you can have aftermarket leather put in. This leather is a little thicker and more durable.

R/
Will

Briguy114

I have no experience with them personally, but I have heard nothing but good things about Trek Armor seat covers

Hack12

X2 on the Trek Armors. They are wonderful. They look great and are NOT made out of neoprene! :)

Beyrgut

The only real complaint I have seen researching the Trek Armors is the delivery time. I think they are built to order and he is a one man shop(purely assumption could be wrong) so it's to be expected.

SDG

Caught the Bug
The only real complaint I have seen researching the Trek Armors is the delivery time. I think they are built to order and he is a one man shop(purely assumption could be wrong) so it's to be expected.

Mine were in stock at northridge and were delivered in 2 days from ordering.

Hack12

Mitch, the owner, is a really good guy. I ordered my BLK/BLK covers a couple years ago and was quoted a 2 week wait because they had just cleared out their inventory and needed to produce more. About two days later Mitch called me and offered me a set of BLK/BLK covers with silver piping, which usually costs extra. He told me that someone had just cancelled their order and if I didn't want them that was cool, but if I did he would get them shipped out to me that same day at no extra charge. Being that my rig is silver, I gladly accepted.

Great experience all around. :yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom