The baddest vehicle ever!!

bigtrucker52

In you own opinion what do you think is the most bad ass vehicle ever made and that you can buy and drive on the street?

I'll go ahead and start. When it comes to stock suv's i honestly believe that the hummer h1 is the most bad ass suv ever made to this day because they're legendary, nothing even compares to the capabilities it has in stock form, it just looks mean, you can customize it and all that by lifting it and all sorts of stuff but there's no point since it's the best off road vehicles even in stock form, and nothing can stop it. When it comes to modded and custom suvs the jeep wranglers and early broncos are tied for the most bad ass modded suvs because there's a lot of stuff you can do to the jeep especially but the early bronco as well and they're cool as hell. And lifted diesel ford excursions since they could be used as tow vehicles, a daily driver, a family trip car, and a mud truck all at the same time and they're higly modifiable and customizable as well

When it comes to trucks i think some of the most bad ass pick-up trucks are the ford raptors, diesel ford super-duties, diesel dodge ram 2500s and 3500s, and the diesel chevy silverado 2500s and 3500s and the diesel gmc sierra 2500s and 3500s. All of those trucks are freaking bad ass especially when they're lifted minus the raptor since you can lift it but there's really no point in doing so.

For the most bad ass car i'm going to have to go with the chevrolet corvette both old and the new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigtrucker52

There is no perfect vehicle.

I wouldn't mind one of these though. Earthroamer XV-HD

View attachment 84160

That's true but there's always that one vehicle that you've been in love with for as long as you can remember and in some cases since you were a kid and you feel that it's the most bad ass vehicle ever.

Those rv's are bad ass btw. You can take those just about anywhere

trailless

Caught the Bug
F350 super duty dually! The new 6.7 gen 2 motor pushes out 850lb/tq!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigtrucker52

F350 super duty dually! The new 6.7 gen 2 motor pushes out 850lb/tq!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Heck yeah. The 6.7 cummins in the rams have at least that too. Both engines are beasts and both the super duty and ram heavy duty diesels are great tow trucks. They'll tow just about anything you can put behind it. There's a video on youtube that shows a f450 with the 6.4 powerstroke towing a 10-20+ ton train engine several hundred feet down the tracks

Panda

This is the baddest vehicle ever! I had a bad ass lifted dodge it sucked compared to my JK, I wouldn't trade panda for anything :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400641651.281355.jpg 🐼 :rock:

bigtrucker52

You may think i'm a dumb ass for saying this but i think that cargo and passenger vans especially the ford econoline series, as long as they're done right with a lift, bigger tires, and 4wd, are bad ass. I'm thinking about it buying either a ford e250 or e350 eb cargo van or passenger van as a project vehicle and turning it into a bad ass 4wd offroad camper van. Sportsmobile 4x4 makes these vans and basically converts them from stock to a fully offroad capable camper van.

Once i figure out how to get my phone to work i'll upload some pics of them that i found on-line. I can always upload pictures on here everytime i tried to in the past but for whatever reason my phone is deciding to not cooperate with me and upload the pics

Top Bottom