Something you want to see in the automotive industry that you can buy in the fu

bigtrucker52

We all know that as time goes on car companies add new cars to there line-ups while stopping the production of some of their car models, or making changes to their current car models. What is something you wish that was available for us to buy in the near future? (Can be jeep but doesn't have to be.)

Once Ford started selling the ford f150 raptor back in 2009 i absolutely fell in love with it. I've also always loved the superduties. In the future i would love for ford to extend the raptor into the superduty line with an f250 and f350 version of the raptor. On a sidenote i've always loved the broncos and the excursions and the hummers (by hummers i mean the origional ones not the pieces of crap h2s and h3s) so i would love to see ford bring back the bronco and excursion once again and i would love to see the hummer back in production once again

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
F250 single cab off road edition. Like the one motor trend made.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

FrankenJeeper

I'd like to see the K5 blazer, full size Bronco back in production.

Also I think it would be cool in the future for Jeep to produce a 100th Anniversary Jeep that replicates the original Army Jeep. Short wheel base, plain and basic, but modern drivetrain.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeper Jr.

I'd like to see a Ford GT40 successor so ford can throw down with Corvettes, Vipers and the Italian super cars. We also need a Lincoln sports sedan at some point to effectively combat BMW, Audi, Mercedes and now Lexus.
I'd also like another handling focused Mustang like a Boss 302 to so Ford guys don't get beat by the Camoro Z28. Hopefully one will appear with the new generar Stangs.

Off road wise, we need affordable portal axles. It would also be great if Jeep designed Wranglers to accept a trigulated four link right from the factory. I feel a lot of guys would go that route if this was the case. Of course, EVO Levers are awesome as well but the option would be nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigtrucker52

Full sized bronco is coming in 2016. :yup:

I knew that ford came out with a bronc concept a few years ago but i haven't really been researching it. I think they need to resurrect the early bronco. I loved the way those looked and in my oppinion they were the sexiest broncos out of every bronco model. My favorite part about them was that you can take the whole roof off and the doors off unlike on the others even the full-sized. I've seen a full-size doorless and a few topless but they aren't streetlegal doorless where as the early bronco is and the full-sized looks stupid topless with that metal roof above the driver and passenger seats. They look so awkward topless

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom