OEM Transfer Case Skid

I need a new T-Case Skid after a certain Banned member ("I understand, but why"),felt compelled to keep mine as a parting gift. Don't know if it makes a difference but it is for an '07 2dr.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm trying to think, the older jeeps had a better skid plate, then they went to this skid bar crap in 11 I think. I put on evo skids and removed the skid bar. Not quite sure if that's what you need.

pastorwug

I need a new T-Case Skid after a certain Banned member ("I understand, but why"),felt compelled to keep mine as a parting gift. Don't know if it makes a difference but it is for an '07 2dr.

You want me to call him for you? He only lives a short ways from you. You'd rather just buy one than face him, I don't get that?
What's the worst that could happen?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

You want me to call him for you? He only lives a short ways from you. You'd rather just buy one than face him, I don't get that?
What's the worst that could happen?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm sure he's on another forum asking questions trying to finish his lift.lol

I'm sure he's on another forum asking questions trying to finish his lift.lol

That and he still window shops here. A mutual friend told me he got the coils on (all 2 of them) and his ride looks like a Camaro from the 70's with the rear jacked sky high.
I'm not worried about it, Paul. He can have the Kharma that goes with it.

olram30

So you need the bar that goes from frame rail to frame rail? Like the bar shown here?

Attachments

• 1400780799767.jpg
    1400780799767.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 139

olram30

Never mind, I think you need the part that bolts from the cross over back. Sorry, I got confused

olram30

Ok, I see. Looked online and didn't find nothing either. I wonder how hard that would be to make? Looks like pipe with ends smashed, then a plate welded with two tabs. Good luck in your search.

Ok, I see. Looked online and didn't find nothing either. I wonder how hard that would be to make? Looks like pipe with ends smashed, then a plate welded with two tabs. Good luck in your search.

Sure, I could run out and order an aftermarket one, but why? The OEM skid can take one heck of a beating.

olram30

I didn't even know they made after market ones, lol. But there is a link to one do you know a price point and if no luck order a new one

No problem, sitting at work bored and found that one.

Now the Mrs is making a list of OEM cosmetic stuff that was missing, such as the plastic covers for the seatbelt loops on the rollbar, lol. Never been a problem before because unless you're a gnome you can't fit in a 2dr back seat anyways, lmao

Top Bottom