Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 JK Unlimited for sale

Brankz this may not be a 30k rig in your eyes but your tranny wasnt a 1700 dollar job in anyones eyes either. I think your just salty cause you got ripped off and didnt even notice!
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    What's a burrito cooker?

Quote Originally Posted by pollockk View Post
    well thanks for the welcome and for sharing your opinion...

But I disagree. This vehicle has been on and led almost every trail in Moab, Parker and Havasu many times and has done the Rubicon twice. It has done most Colorado trails (including Blanca Peak - look it up).

Someone is going to get one hell of a deal on this with the 2011 engine and tranny, full cage, beefed up suspension and body armor. It may not look as sexy as some mall crawlers, but it has more trail miles on it than most twice its age - and nary a scratch to show for it.

since i am in no hurry to sell, i guess i will just wait it out and see if someone decides they want a solid vehicle in great shape.
    Now that's how you say "suck it" proper!

Mmmmm bon jovi everyone
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

^^^ HAHAHAHA
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

if i had 30k and if it was red i would be making a trip your direction, best of luck with the sale!!! bump!
    I post therefore I am!!!!
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!!

If I had an extra 30K I'd jump on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12