VIDEO : Building of a Dynatrac ProRock 80 Full-Float Rear Axle

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With more and more people building up their Jeeps JK Wranglers with 40” tires and pushing them with the kind of big horsepower that a HEMI or an LS swap will provide, there’s been a real demand for an axle that can handle the abuse and Dynatrac has the answer for it – the ProRock 80! With an 11.25” ring gear, a 2” diameter pinion, 40 spline 4340 full float shafts and all packaged in a high clearance, light weight rigid housing, there really is nothing out there that comes close to all that you’ll get with this axle. In this video, you’ll get to see exactly how it’s made and right here in America!

If you would like more information regarding the Dynatrac ProRock 80 and all the options that are available to you, simply click on the link below:

Dynatrac ProRock 80 Rear Axle Information Page

WAYALIFE, Dynatrac, Jeep, JK Wrangler, ProRock 80, ProRock, full-float, axle

Angry Aussie

Awesome! I want one! I wish some how one would magically appear at my front door one day ;)

Another great video from y'all. Thank you.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great video I've always enjoyed watching how things are made.

I definitely see how labor intensive and specialized the building of Dynatrac axles truly are. Btw who was that dude at the beginning of the intro with that sweet ass Wayalife work shirt? ;)

Grizz65

Awesome

Your Jeep / Off Road Monster will be something to see in action

No Pressure

And I can't wait for the next Video

Thanks

Top Bottom