Fresh off the lot! 2014 JKUR.

scull20

Greetings!

It took just about 7 weeks from order to delivery...finally picked up my new Jeep on Friday! It's everything I hoped it would be.

Side note...the front doors are heavier than I expected!

Out with the old! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401656556.336317.jpg

...and in with the new! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401656581.886756.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401656600.543263.jpg

Last edited:

Tree Frog

Brand new JKUR and you already are taking the doors off. Good job. My wife wont even let me take the top off yet. She is worried its gonna get dirty inside...:cheesy:

Looks like your going to have some fun. :yup:

pastorwug

Man I remember that day, it was fun, particularly getting the great deal plus 0% loan.
Then, the real spending began!

Have fun, they're each our own in our own way.

whiteyjfm

Congrats and nice Jeep. If you think the doors are heavy to take off, wait till you have to put them back on. :thumb:

Enjoy your Jeep.

BadApple

Congrats!! The worry of a clean Jeep will eventually go away. Heck i dont even own a full top or windows anymore. I run a Spidershade and a bikini top for the wetter times but other than that i just hope for the best when i leave the house.

Angry Aussie

The newness of the jeep will wear off soon and you won't worry about it getting dirty. I thought the same thing about the doors as well. You will get used to them. Congrats on the new rig it looks awesome!

scull20

Thanks all! The pollen already has had it's way with the interior when I had the doors and freedom panels off. Not too worried about it...besides the sneezing!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks all! The pollen already has had it's way with the interior when I had the doors and freedom panels off. Not too worried about it...besides the sneezing!

Huge problem here too. I just wipe off the yellow fuzzy dash a few times a week to mkae sure it doesnt build up too bad. That stuff gets everywhere though!

Top Bottom