Stalk fenders.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I am looking at doing the good old fender cut. Unfortunately when I bought my jeep there was already aftermarket bushwhackers installed and I really don't like them very much.
Anyone have stock fenders laying around, I'm looking for a full set with the lining as well, but will survive without it if needed.

Last edited:

noroad

I am looking at doing the good old fender cut. Unfortunately when I bought my jeep there was already aftermarket bushwhackers installed and I really don't like them very much.
Anyone have stalk fenders laying around, I'm looking for a full set with the lining as well, but will survive without it if needed.

check cragslist i have a couple for sale by me! Also i had to replace a front one and got it from crown for 58 bucks so worst comes to worst just buy them!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
check cragslist i have a couple for sale by me! Also i had to replace a front one and got it from crown for 58 bucks so worst comes to worst just buy them!

I check craigslist everyday. And no one has any in the Utah area. I am moving to Cali next month so hopeful I will have better luck there if I can't get a pair sooner.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
At first I thought stalk was a brand...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have fixed my spelling error. Haha:)
In case anyone else thought the same. I am looking for a set of stock (not stalk) fenders!
I guess this forum had a way of keeping me up too late at night... Or I just don't know how to spell.

turbineguy

I check craigslist everyday. And no one has any in the Utah area. I am moving to Cali next month so hopeful I will have better luck there if I can't get a pair sooner.

Check with your local offroad shop that does parts installs. My has several shop had several sets laying around when I decided to get rid of my bushwackers and go to trimmed stock fender takeoffs. Make sure you get the front fender support brackets though when you do find a set. Not everyone saves them, or they hack them up.

Last edited:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
He cannot delete the thread. And starting over just because the title is misspelled isn't necessary.

yeah I'm not too worried about starting over! besides i find it kind of funny now. especially since Kingg5 googled what Stalk fenders were :cheesy:

kaptkrappy

He cannot delete the thread. And starting over just because the title is misspelled isn't necessary.

I learned something today.

I thought you could delete a thread and you can't. :doh:

You can delete a post.

Sorry for mucking up your wanted thread Savage.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
no problem. I find it pretty funny. At least we all learned something today:

1. most importantly, I learned how to spell stock correctly :doh:
2. Stalk fenders is not a special brand
3. Cannot delete a thread, but can delete a post.

beechnd

no problem. I find it pretty funny. At least we all learned something today:

1. most importantly, I learned how to spell stock correctly :doh:
2. Stalk fenders is not a special brand
3. Cannot delete a thread, but can delete a post.

IF you are still looking for stock fenders, I have a set that are perfect off my 2014 Rubicon JKU. I have the front fender supports also but I'm using the inner fenders (liners). PM me if interested. I'm willing to ship. Maybe we can work something out for the Bushwacker flats you have? I'm located in Charleston, SC (29412)

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
IF you are still looking for stock fenders, I have a set that are perfect off my 2014 Rubicon JKU. I have the front fender supports also but I'm using the inner fenders (liners). PM me if interested. I'm willing to ship. Maybe we can work something out for the Bushwacker flats you have? I'm located in Charleston, SC (29412)

I wish man. i rather not try and ship they are pretty big and would be difficult to box and stuff. mine are actually the pocket style Bushwackers.

Top Bottom