Richmond, VA jeep show

JKNick07

Jeep Show next saturday..
June 14th at Quaker Steak and Lube
8000 W. Broad Street, Richmond, Va 23294

Just trying to get a feel of anyone in the RVA area heading out to this event. I'm definitely gonna stop by and see what it's all about but should be a good time. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd year they've done this but I've yet to make it out there. If anyone wants to convoy or anyone already gonna be there let me know and lets talk some jeeps!

Looking forward to seeing some VA jeepers out there! :rock:

JKNick07

Probably won't be able to make it, but do you know about this meet? Only an hour outside of Richmond! You should come!

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...nd-Suds-and-Grub&p=323092&posted=1#post323092

I actually hadn't heard about that but I might just have to make the trip! hour and a half isn't bad.. thanks for the heads up.. sounds like a good time!

Edit: Just read through the entire thing and realized I missed it haha! Hopefully this Saturday is a good turnout though

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sorry you missed it. We talk about another suds-n-gub meet later on in the year down towards VA BCH. I'm scouting places now for it. I'll try an give everyone a two month heads up.

Top Bottom