Seat Covers

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Wanting to buy seat covers due to the fact the driver's seat bottom is already showing wear in '12 after 35,000 miles. Would love to get the Trek Armors, but being on a budget nearly puts them out of my price range. I am curious if anyone is running the Cover King Ballistic covers. they are cheaper than the Trek Armors and still have a custom fit. I have a pair of the cheapie Mossy Oak covers from Wal-Mart, I only had them on there for a weak or so, they don't fit tight and flap around with the doors off, so they're going in the trash. Let me know what everyone recommends!:yup:

Daehgib

I have the cheapo CoverKing neoprene seat covers. Had them for a couple months and there's zero flapping. They installed pretty snug. I live out in the high desert so rain/wet conditions aren't much a concern. I really just wanted something to keep the dust/sand and sun off my original seats. Hope that helps! :thumb:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Appreciate the replies. I don't really want neoprene due to the fact I think it's kinda 'sticky' when trying to slide in and out. Gonna go with a canvas material. But it does seem like everyone's been happy with cover kings fit.

Emptybrass

Honestly the cover kings are not like that. I can easily slide out. I do not think they are as tough as the ones your looking at but they stopped a pen from going through into the seat from my back pocket

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Honestly the cover kings are not like that. I can easily slide out. I do not think they are as tough as the ones your looking at but they stopped a pen from going through into the seat from my back pocket

Good to know, thanks :thumb:. I'll have to check them out!

Zstairlessone

Appreciate the replies. I don't really want neoprene due to the fact I think it's kinda 'sticky' when trying to slide in and out. Gonna go with a canvas material. But it does seem like everyone's been happy with cover kings fit.

Find someone with a good pair of neoprene (I have Wet Okole and they are fantastic) covers and try them out. Probably my favorite purchase. easy to clean, comfy, lots of options (many more on the Wet Okole site than Q-tec)

KJ_CJtoJK

I have the Coverking Leatherette seat covers from Quadratec, and I really like the way they fit. Most people do not realize that I have seat covers. There is stretch to the material, so you can get the holes for the headrest to stretch out and over the headrest post plastic grommet and snap back under giving it a real finished look.

A friend of mine has the Coverking Ballistic seat covers, and there is no stretch to the material. His seat covers sort of hang where my leatherette covers are more form fitting.

I have had my seat covers for 6 months and love them.

bevan7170

I bought a set off eBay for $150. They fit pretty good. I couldn't justify the $500 for Trek covers to the long haired General. I think they are made by leader accessories.

Patrfamilias

Here's a pic of the neoprene ones from quadratec... They last about 2 years in the sun and rain.

Attachments

• 1402192470724.jpg
    1402192470724.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom