Silver Lake Sand Dunes, MI July 12th

BearClaw

The weekend after the fourth we are going to the dunes! If you have never been there its loads of fun! Some of you may have seen it in the wayalife videos when they go threw the heartland. Their are a hand full of campgrounds and a couple hotels. Hope to see some faces out on the sand!!!

BearClaw

Count me in!!! Im heading there this monday and tuesday for the first time with this rig, I've been making quick progress with my build going to test out things there so hopefully all goes well.

I havent been over there in a couple years cuz i was out west for work all last year so you will have to let me know how the dunes are!!

Mitrig

I havent been over there in a couple years cuz i was out west for work all last year so you will have to let me know how the dunes are!!

Well I am hoping to see some unreal rigs out and about. I'll be sure to tell you how they are and I am sure I'll see your rig July 12th

Mitrig

The weekend after the fourth we are going to the dunes! If you have never been there its loads of fun! Some of you may have seen it in the wayalife videos when they go threw the heartland. Their are a hand full of campgrounds and a couple hotels. Hope to see some faces out on the sand!!!

was reading up on the rules and I'm slightly afraid my current set up may not pass the exhaust testing. Going to have m=to make sure my muffler meets there testing standard since I'm runing a quick disconnect set up. now i have to figure out what they need and what i have and hope for the best

BearClaw

was reading up on the rules and I'm slightly afraid my current set up may not pass the exhaust testing. Going to have m=to make sure my muffler meets there testing standard since I'm runing a quick disconnect set up. now i have to figure out what they need and what i have and hope for the best

If its not to loud they prolly wont give you to much shit for it. They usually just stop bikes and atvs and check for spark arrestors but i know a lot of people that just shove chicken wire in their exhausts n get in lol but as long as you dont get on it by the gate you might be okay

Mitrig

If its not to loud they prolly wont give you to much shit for it. They usually just stop bikes and atvs and check for spark arrestors but i know a lot of people that just shove chicken wire in their exhausts n get in lol but as long as you dont get on it by the gate you might be okay

That is what I am hoping, i am pretty sure the exhaust i had made was a glass pack design, and it doesn't get loud till 3000rpm so I'm hoping with testing at 2000-2500 i should be fine. Just going to hope for the best. Work case scenario i disconnect this one and reconnect the stock one and let th computer have time to recognize the new back pressure.

CedarRaider

I've never had an issue with the mufflers or lack of them on my other vehicles. It's usually the sand fleas (bikes and quads). I will warn you if going for the first time when you run the dunes up test hill and the dunes past it(north to south) the last one is usually straight down so watch your speed till you know what the drop off is like. I'm hoping to get there in August. Also don't take any booze on the dunes if you are caught it's like a grand fine. Have fun.

Brutisjk

I think I will be up there in my burgundy JK. It has a Trek NX top and a WayALife sticker across the windshield. Hopefully run into some of you out there.

BearClaw

I think I will be up there in my burgundy JK. It has a Trek NX top and a WayALife sticker across the windshield. Hopefully run into some of you out there.

Yeah ill keep an eye out for ya. I just ordered a sticker for my rig and ill put a pic up once i get it on so you know what to look for.

Mitrig

Haha i dont about that but i guess it wouldnt be a bad idea if a put it on my flag even tho nobody would be able to read it when its blowing in the wind

That can't hurt ahah but I'm sure I'll find your fig in the mist of all the sand. I'll just keep calling Marko on the cb till I hear polo ahhaha we we can use signs like at the airport. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

BearClaw

That can't hurt ahah but I'm sure I'll find your fig in the mist of all the sand. I'll just keep calling Marko on the cb till I hear polo ahhaha we we can use signs like at the airport. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha sounds good! I plan on getting my cb hooked up once i get back to Michigan. Iv been putting off so its just sitting in the basement.

Top Bottom