Thread: Hell's Revenge Trail Restoration Project

Hell's Revenge Trail Restoration Project

During EJS we partnered with TreadLightly! and Quadratec to help restore parts of the Poison Spider Mesa Trail back to its original path (link for details Discount Tire Easter Jeep Safari Pics). During the Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks event we did a second trail restoration project and partnered with Tread Lightly! and KYMCO to restore a few sections of the Hell's Revenge Trail.

Here's some more details and pictures from the Hell's Revenge Trail Restoration Project.

Please remember that the future access to our public lands is in your hands today. Remember to enjoy responsible outdoor recreation, stay on dedicated trails and Tread Lightly!
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Great stuff, way to give back and help make a difference!!!
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Thanks, we enjoy being on the trails and will do what we can to help keep them open.

Useful Links:

And that's why I buy from you. Well that and you have the lowest prices and some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Nothing but a Thing sean.m.adams33's Avatar
    Awesome project and good video. Thanks for sharing. Great work! If everyone does their part we will be able to keep trails open and keep a good reputation as off roaders

Thanks guys. We appreciate your support.

Useful Links: