Wayalife Mobile

JeepKing

Not yet using Wayalife mobile. Soliciting feedback.

What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Does it keep you logged in continually or at predetermined intervals? Will I receive notifications every time a thread is updated (maybe there settings to disable this feature)? Is the view limited? Is anything missing from the mobile app worth mentioning?

pvanweelden

You don't receive notifications unless you subscribe to a thread.

If ever the pictures don't show up (android) remove the app, and reinstall it.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Not yet using Wayalife mobile. Soliciting feedback.

What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Does it keep you logged in continually or at predetermined intervals? Will I receive notifications every time a thread is updated (maybe there settings to disable this feature)? Is the view limited? Is anything missing from the mobile app worth mentioning?

I love it! As anything else it takes some getting used to, but I very rarely access the forum via PC anymore. The app is nice because it's convenient. Only thing about it is I wish you could modify your profile with the app, but it's not like that has to be done very often...so it's not that big of a deal.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I like it just haven't figured out how to multi-quote lol

You tap the comment just like you would to quote. Then you choose multi and then at the bottom of the screen you should see a quote and cancel button. Keep selecting the comments you want to quote. Once your finished, then tap the quote button and them you can reply to each.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

You tap the comment just like you would to quote. Then you choose multi and then at the bottom of the screen you should see a quote and cancel button. Keep selecting the comments you want to quote. Once your finished, then tap the quote button and them you can reply to each.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

On iPhone? Cause that's how I would do it on my android just can find it on this one lol

Panda

I don't even own a PC thank god for wayalife mobile :clap2: not being able to multiquote just ups your post count :brows:

Panda

Does it keep you logged in continually or just at predetermined intervals?

It only has you logged in when your on the app if you close the app you've logged off but if you let your device go to sleep with the app open you'll stay logged on for awhile

JeepKing

It only has you logged in when your on the app if you close the app you've logged off but if you let your device go to sleep with the app open you'll stay logged on for awhile

Thanks Panda.
If my device goes to sleep with the app open will it show me as an active online use in the forum the whole time too? Damn that would be crazy

Panda

Thanks Panda.
If my device goes to sleep with the app open will it show me as an active online use in the forum the whole time too? Damn that would be crazy

No it'll log you off after awhile I'm not sure how long but it's no big deal just uses battery, I go away from my iPad all the time and leave it on wayalife lol, makes it easy to come back on anytime, your very welcome! Get the app you'll love it! :thumb:

JKFlyer

Its easier BC u hit latest tab and follow stream if conversations. Much more fluid than hitting what's new tab on desktop imo

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom