WANTED - JK for Testing by Dynatrac

Dynatrac needs a JK to do some testing. Perhaps you are ready to build a new project, and need axles. We are looking for somebody that would like to swap their old Jeep JK for a set of brand new, custom Dynatrac axles of your choice. We are flexible on the deal, and we intend to make it a fair trade for both parties.

The Jeep does not have to be anything special. We do not need extra upgrades and modifications. Here is what we’re looking for:

• 2007-2013 Wrangler Unlimited (4-doors only). Sport, Sahara, or Rubicon is fine.
• You must have clear title to the vehicle. Your name must show up on the original printed title from the DMV. You do not have to be the original owner. No salvage titles please.
• It must be in good condition, look presentable, and run reliably. It does not have to be perfect. We would prefer a vehicle with less than 85K original miles on the odometer, but the miles are negotiable.
• Factory suspension or lifted up to 4”. Stock frame suspension points must be original so we can install other suspensions as needed.
• Stock wheels and tires, or aftermarket wheel and tires up to 37”.
• Factory axles front and rear.
• Automatic Transmission is preferred, but a Stick Trans is acceptable.
• No heavy rust please.

If you’re interested, send us your contact info, a photo of the car, a description of the car, and the VIN number of the car you want to trade. Let us know what type of axles you would like us to build for you. We'll work out the details on the axles before we close the deal. We want you to be happy with this trade.

Email the info to this email address: marketing@dynatrac.com.

If your JK looks right for us, we’ll contact you within a several days, or as soon as possible. Please be patient. We may not be able to personally reply to every submission, but will do our best.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Somebody better jump all over this quick.

Edit: question. Are you looking for someone to trade you a JKU for axles, or are you looking for someone to let you use their JKU for testing?

Double edit: looks like you want a JKU to keep as a trade for axles.

Last edited:
I'm interested but have a lien on the title. Let me know of that'll work.

If you have the cash to clear the lien if we make a deal, then we could proceed. If not, then it probably won't work.

Since we are trying to make this as even a swap as possible, we probably won't give you enough cash to pay off your loan unless the balance is really low. Feel free to take a stab at it anyway, but please be honest about paying off your loans.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you have the cash to clear the lien if we make a deal, then we could proceed. If not, then it probably won't work.

Since we are trying to make this as even a swap as possible, we probably won't give you enough cash to pay off your loan unless the balance is really low. Feel free to take a stab at it anyway, but please be honest about paying off your loans.

Not gonna happen. Lol still owe too much. Sweet deal for someone though!

And I didn't see the two door part.

StrizzyChris

So it sounds like you're wanting to buy a 4 door but pay with axles? I wish I still had my 07 JKU and I'd trade you! If you are wanting a test vehicle, I have a 2013 JKU Rubi with title in hand and could part with for a little while, while you're testing on it ;)

Either way, that's a sweet deal for someone!!! :thumb:

CaliCrusher

Tell ya what Dynatrac, I'll trade you for a pr44 and pr60 for an iceberg I have ported in Florida; provided you have the title.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Oh the irony of trading in my 2009 JKU with 60k miles and completely paid off... Only three weeks ago. :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2011jk

IF I'm I understand this correctly you want to trade at most $18k worth of axles..pro60 and 80 for a 4 door JK? Someone's getting a deal...:rolleyes2:

Top Bottom