10th Anniversary Rubicon/Rubicon X BUMPERS, Front & Back

Jeeper4x4

I'm looking for the bumpers from a 10th Anniversary/Rubicon X edition.... PM me is you are selling!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 258
I sell winch plates made for the factory bumper for Rubicon X & Ten Yr Ann that are made out 1/4" steel that bolts to both sides of the frame. Including the relocate hoop but not shipping! $250 out of Phoenix.

Are you seriously trying to hustle your crap on this forum?

Jackal01

I sell winch plates made for the factory bumper for Rubicon X & Ten Yr Ann that are made out 1/4" steel that bolts to both sides of the frame. Including the relocate hoop but not shipping! $250 out of Phoenix.

Great. Now leave. All you're here for is to sell your crap which is a violation of forum rules.

OJK12

Holy crap batman another freaking thread????!!!! If this doesn't scream I'm only here to sell shit I don't know what does!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What are you guys talking about? All I see is a bunch of posts saying that this tool sells turds. :thinking: ;)

DA RUNT

What are you guys talking about? All I see is a bunch of posts saying that this tool sells turds. :thinking: ;)

He won't do very well as a vendor here selling turds. I produce at least two of those a day. If I hire a crew of 3, we can start an assembly line and have over 50 a week ready for shipping. :cheesy:

Top Bottom