Nitto Trail Grapplers k spec 40x13.50x17

Ok, I screwed up and traded my km2 35's on stock rubicon rims for 4 40's on aev beadlocks. Great deal but I screwed myself. Why? I'm running, are you ready for this, a TF bb2.5. Yes that is correct. We traded for the day and both liked the new look and called it a day.

Someone please help me and buy these monsters before they destroy my jeep. Or buy me some 37's.
1403087443826.jpg 1403087453893.jpg 1403087461843.jpg

sent while sitting on the crapper

trailless

Caught the Bug
Your jeep reminds me of those Iceland of road trucks. Big wheels with little lift.

You should easily be able to trade for 37's or even back to 35's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
you got one HELL of a deal! i personally would keep them and just see if you can buy new springs

pvanweelden

are they on a 4 door now? the second pic is a 2 door with rubi rails that needs trimmed badly!

like coz said, keep them and get a lift! :thumb:

Napalm90

Personally I would not wheel with 40's on factory axles, but that's just me. As my factory front bent with 37's I feel the front won't even hold up to 40's for more than a few months....

Brankz

Ok, I screwed up and traded my km2 35's on stock rubicon rims for 4 40's on aev beadlocks. Great deal but I screwed myself. Why? I'm running, are you ready for this, a TF bb2.5. Yes that is correct. We traded for the day and both liked the new look and called it a day.

Someone please help me and buy these monsters before they destroy my jeep. Or buy me some 37's.
View attachment 87861 View attachment 87862 View attachment 87863

Trade you my 33s for this monster

are they on a 4 door now? the second pic is a 2 door with rubi rails that needs trimmed badly!

like coz said, keep them and get a lift! :thumb:

The picture of the four door is my vehicle with the tires. The two door is the up close picture of the tires. I just couldn't sleep so I posted what I had. I will upload new pictures asap.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Not sure how much I want. I traded 35's with 23500 miles for these with about 30 miles. Rims are about two years old.
All I want is a good pair of 35's and some rims.

I have 37's, but would need to retain my wheels for backspacing purposes. How do you like those AEV wheels? I'll pay to have them swapped and drive down your way. :) Of course I have probably 12k on my Nitto Trail Grapplers and some trail rash on the knobs that you'd have to be OK with.

I have 37's, but would need to retain my wheels for backspacing purposes. How do you like those AEV wheels? I'll pay to have them swapped and drive down your way. :) Of course I have probably 12k on my Nitto Trail Grapplers and some trail rash on the knobs that you'd have to be OK with.
I like the looks of the aev rims but literally only had them since yesterday :eek: Just a deal I shouldn't of done. Do you have a spare? Send me some pictures.

Just

JKJody

Too bad my rig is not set up for 40s. Im going to Sedona on the 27th and would love to trade you my brand new 37 trail grapplers. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403132690.938951.jpg

Top Bottom