Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartacus - 1965 Jeep Gladiator J-200

Spartacus - 1965 Jeep Gladiator J-200

Well as of today, I am ecstatic to say that I've finally joined the crew of classic Jeep owners! I came home from the "Wayalife Rockin Rubicon Trip" to being surprised by Kim with my next project for our 2yr anniversary.

1403120215072.jpg

1403120234721.jpg

1403120253000.jpg

The add from the guy that she bought it from:

1965 JEEP GLADIATOR THRIFTSIDE J 200 4X4 Manual transmission, "three on the tree", straight six 230 ci Tornado motor, 75,000 original miles, has brand new radiator, new fuel pump, rebuilt water pump, professionally rebuilt carburetor, New stainless muffler, brand new clutch, custom Abs door panels, full tune up all belts hoses, filters, points, condenser, cap, rotor, plugs, all fluids changed or topped off, brand new 1200.00 paint job factory original paint code, brand new BFG Mud Terrain tires 31's, had the under carriage blasted, floors professionally stripped and Rhino Lined

Very minor surface rust in the bed and some dings and dents throughout the body, but overall a beautiful truck and great SLOW restoration project. I must say, I'm one lucky fella! Huge thanks and I love you to my "Booger" Kim
    Last edited by StrizzyChris; 06-18-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Wow! Very cool.

Nice meeting you in person yesterday, even if only briefly.

Here are a couple from her picking it up while I was on the Rubicon.

1403120637346.jpg

1403120667419.jpg
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by StrizzyChris View Post
    Well as of today, I am ecstatic to say that I've finally joined the crew of classic Jeep owners! I came home from the "Wayalife Rockin Rubicon Trip" to being surprised by Kim with my next project for our 2yr anniversary.

1403120215072.jpg

1403120234721.jpg

1403120253000.jpg

Very minor surface rust in the bed and some dings and dents throughout the body, but overall a beautiful truck and great SLOW restoration project. I must say, I'm one lucky fella! Huge thanks and I love you to my "Booger" Kim
    that thing is freaking awesome! congrats on the new ride chris! man if that thing was back east im sure it would be way worse rust wise.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Knows a Thing or Two jeff_in_rc's Avatar
    Very very nice looking truck! BTW awsome wife!!!
    2004 RED TJ Rubicon
    Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club

-
    VERY NICE!

That project is looking already fairly wrapped up.... What's the plans?

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Very nice, love the grills on these !
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Wow, that baby looks amazing. The grill is awesome!

Congratulations!! That thing is a beauty, one of the best looking trucks of all time!

Wow! Beautiful truck bro!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast