2014 JK unlimited fully built on 40's

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So did you get this resolved?

I am having problems right now with my fresh build. Got a '14 jku with RJ60's F&R and the esp light is on as soon as I installed drivelines and drove the jeep a block. It won't even shift gears. Oh I also did the aev procal to adjust for tires and gears etc.. Are the front sensors really sensitive or? I only have 2000 miles on mine. Also did your axles rub through the esp wire?

$65k for a non-rubicon with that part list is extremely steep. You are basically asking $25k+ for the aftermarket parts, some of which aren't very good. If you really want to sell this Jeep, you might want to rethink your asking price (or try to sell it to someone with more money than brains.)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

$65k for a non-rubicon with that part list is extremely steep. You are basically asking $25k+ for the aftermarket parts, some of which aren't very good. If you really want to sell this Jeep, you might want to rethink your asking price (or try to sell it to someone with more money than brains.)

But it gets 16MPG and all parts are shiny. :idon'tknow:

2013CGJKU

More like $35k I only gave 30 for my '13. That being said... someone will probably buy it. People are stupid.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Shawdad

Although This rig may not be worth 65k i think it still is worth 50k.. It does have rock jock 60s and some other high-quality parts... Just my 2 cents

Sharkey

Word Ninja
More like $35k I only gave 30 for my '13. That being said... someone will probably buy it. People are stupid.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

You are probably correct. Around here, a fully loaded 2014 Auto JKUR sells for about $41k. An auto 2014 JKU Sport sells for about $35k, but you can get them for less if they are stripped.

JKrawl

The only thing it does not have is 4:1 transfer case everything else is beyond rubicon status.For Washington trails a 4.1 t-case is not the best option. I posted this up as a feeler. Not really wanting to sell. As far as your opinion on the quality parts used please keep it to yourself. I didn't post my jeep to start a debate on what parts are good or not good.

For all the post readers please don't respond if you are not interested in talking about purchasing the jeep I have listed for sale.

As everything is... Price is OBO

Respectfully,
Adam

2013CGJKU

The only thing it does not have is 4:1 transfer case everything else is beyond rubicon status.For Washington trails a 4.1 t-case is not the best option. I posted this up as a feeler. Not really wanting to sell. As far as your opinion on the quality parts used please keep it to yourself. I didn't post my jeep to start a debate on what parts are good or not good.

For all the post readers please don't respond if you are not interested in talking about purchasing the jeep I have listed for sale.

As everything is... Price is OBO

Respectfully,
Adam

Calm down brother. No one is bashing you. Shit, I hope you do get that out of it. I've got nothing but love for people making a buck.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Do the TW shafts have gold seal u-joints?

Who put on the TF long arm frame side brackets?

Were any additional gussets added to the frame brackets?

Are you running TF shocks?

From the pics it appears you aren't running hydro assist steering with the 40's. Is that true?

Last edited:

JKrawl

10frank9, I will capture some pics of the carrier tmrw for ya. Yes full matching spare included.

JKrawl

Do the TW shafts have gold seal u-joints?
They have yellow seal 1350 joints all the way through front and rear

Who put on the TF long arm frame side brackets?
I installed the frame side brackets, fully welded not stitched or incomplete(root cause of bracket mount failure) I know u know this...

Were any additional gussets added to the frame brackets? Teraflex has added new plates with the most current kits, updating the older design they had problems with

Are you running TF shocks?

Yes

From the pics it appears you aren't running hydro assist steering with the 40's. Is that true?

yes no assist. I would recommend to a future buyer. The stock will last a while though being brand new

10frank9, I will capture some pics of the carrier tmrw for ya. Yes full matching spare included.

When the dealership you work at (as a salesman, I'm guessing), opens in the morning?
While we wait on those pics I have a couple questions of my own. First, how is it you're trying to sell a used vehicle as "new"? 2600 miles isn't new anymore. In fact, does it not become a "used" vehicle when it leaves the dealership? And if you've got 40's on a Dana30 then it's definitely used, and abused.

Edit: sorry, overlooked the 60's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom