Life long Jeeper, first time JK owner.

KingCopperhead

Hey everyone. *waves*

Checking in from just outside of Syracuse NY.

Just bought my Second Jeep, a 2014 Willy's Wheeler Wrangler (that's a mouthful. say it out loud.) But let's not get ahead of ourselves.....

I've been a Jeep owner since I was 18 years old. Bought a TJ brand new in 1997 a week after I graduated from high school. It's seen me through college, drove my first kid home in it after he was born, been driven across the country twice. It hauled me to work and back, through blizzards and floods. Through some of the most beautiful trails in the Black Hills of South Dakota (where I lived when I bought it) and through the desert of Nevada (went to college in Vegas)

The thing never left me high and dry. Although the upstate NY winters took their toll. I don't have any pics of it when it was new. It's an ongoing project. Needs a new frame :( but otherwise... she's a beast.

1378261_10200725827691309_731788752_n.jpg

I've been drooling over the new JK's for a while now, and after having problem after problem with my summer vehicle (2011 Camaro SS) I decided to satisfy my craving for a JK. The TJ isn't going anywhere. I've had it for half of my life. I'll still restore it in good time.

In the meantime.... meet my yet to be named JK :)

10427322_10202219780239189_8091539953678144029_n.jpg

No trail pics yet, work has been hectic and unless you have connections, you're not wheeling anywhere within an hour of where I live. However, I'm anxiously awaiting "Brown Santa's" arrival this week with some goodies to keep me busy while putting my own fingerprint on my new Jeep. Been soaking up info on JK's here on the forums, as well as my local Jeep Club's website.

Thanks for letting me in the door. Happy wheeling.

DA RUNT

Awesome story, that TJ is part of the family. Congrats on the new 2014 Willy's Wheeler Wrangler, that was a mouthful lol:doh:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JK :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Going to be a fun ride :)

UPS man just showed up with a couple boxes.

My Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper, and JKS quicker disconnects. I have the discos on my TJ and absolutely love them.

Top Bottom