Wave from Milwaukee, WI (first Jeep)..

afeuer

Hello All,
I've owned 6 new F150's the past 5 years, and finally no longer need to own a pick-up..

I just ordered a Black 2015 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock Edition with every option except nav. I'm spending a ton of time on this great site educating myself and reading all of your posts.

So far, I think I want:
2.5" lift (not sure which brand yet. Maybe Metal Cloak but I'm still learning).
35's (possibly XD Series, and not sure on tires yet).
Hot heads w/hush strips
Alpine navigation, and JL Audio gear brought over from the F150.

Thanks for having me.... back to reading your posts now!

Andy

Chevy Dave

Welcome from La Crosse, WI!

I used to go to school in MKE and my parents live in the falls/gtown area now

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, lots of threads regarding lifts and aftermarket equip. Take your time and research products, buy once cry once :thumb:

SteelBadger

Welcome! This is a great forum. Since I joined a few weeks ago, I pretty much live on this site. Folks are great and don't mind stupid questions. I would know!

afeuer

Thanks everyone...
I learn a ton every day by reading your comments.
Amazing site with a TON of information!
I would love to know if there are places in our state to go wheeling, but won't ask until I actually have my JK (6 weeks they say).

Thanks again!!!

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WayaLife. I was born in Milwaukee, WI. Still have a lot of family there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chevy Dave

Thanks everyone...
I learn a ton every day by reading your comments.
Amazing site with a TON of information!
I would love to know if there are places in our state to go wheeling, but won't ask until I actually have my JK (6 weeks they say).

Thanks again!!!

There are depending on what type of wheeling you are into and how far you wanna drive.
Next big event is the July public weekend at apple valley farms in Chetek

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

BlackRubiJKU

Welcome from SoCal. I also previously owned an F-150. I have a 2014 Black Rubicon with Alpine Navigation. I haven't heard of the Hard Rock Edition. I'm gonna have to google that!

Top Bottom