Rugged Brown Pearl?

BlackRubiJKU

This is my wife's 2013 JK, and it's Rugged Brown Pearl. So far, it's the only one we have seen. Does anyone else have this color, or have you seen one this color?

Photo Jun 20, 8 15 46 AM.jpg

2RedRigs

Seen a few on the lots when they were making that color. Seemed like a short run(limited) for that color. I love it in the sunlight.

Panda

This is my wife's 2013 JK, and it's Rugged Brown Pearl. So far, it's the only one we have seen. Does anyone else have this color, or have you seen one this color?

View attachment 88250

My sweet fiancé crawlerkitty thought she had the only one too.. it's a very cool color especially in the sun light :thumb: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403284571.415564.jpg getting a boost ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403284690.872011.jpg his & hers! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403284741.732217.jpg

There was one that went to Hard Rock with us at the beginning of the month. Very nice color. Hides the dirt really well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have seen one or two around town here and they look nice! i really like the color but it doesnt seem very popular among the crowd of people buying them.

Panda

That is too funny! We were going to put my rubicon wheels on her jeep until I got my 37's and gave her my 33's, and she wants a pink sticker.

:clap2:

Yup she got my rubi wheels & 33's also, she got rubi shocks & springs from our friend Strizzychris on here, now she wants me to paint them pink to match her decals :crazyeyes:
At least we have ladies that love jeeps! :thumb:

xkid

Finally a Brown one. Looks awesome. We were considering one.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

Yup she got my rubi wheels & 33's also, she got rubi shocks & springs from our friend Strizzychris on here, now she wants me to paint them pink to match her decals :crazyeyes:
At least we have ladies that love jeeps! :thumb:

Thank you Panda for all the free mods! I just need the Rugged Ridge hood latches and Conman's Cobra 75! Hint hint ;) I love people's reaction when they realize it's Brown and not Black. Not sure if I agree that it hides the dirt but maybe I just need to wash her more! Either way I'm loving my Jeep both My Jeep and Panda's Jeep match our new home Brown and White! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403314453.224351.jpg
Can't quite see it from this angle but Panda even put a piece of pink acrylic behind the Spyder die cut in my PS Bumper! Don't tell him but in addition to painting my shocks pink I might paint the Diff pink too! His son is gonna hook me up!

Crawler Kitty

That is too funny! We were going to put my rubicon wheels on her jeep until I got my 37's and gave her my 33's, and she wants a pink sticker.

:clap2:

Just wondering did she get her pink sticker on? Post up some pics looks like we're the only two on the forum! Pretty cool!

Top Bottom