Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

bldmncj

My jeep club in arizona is looking to take a road trip into Cali. I was wondering if anyone could point us to a good trail that has lots to see and some good camping. Coming from interstate 10 out of Phoenix. Any info would be great appreciated.

sean.m.adams33

I am sure you have probably seen the Arizona version, but check out this book: Guide to Southern California Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails by Charles A. Wells. I have it and love it. Comes in handy and very descriptive (and it's got pictures...).:thumb:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
My jeep club in arizona is looking to take a road trip into Cali. I was wondering if anyone could point us to a good trail that has lots to see and some good camping. Coming from interstate 10 out of Phoenix. Any info would be great appreciated.

Coral canyon near San Diego has camping n trails from easy to hard let me no if you go I'll join or anywere for that matter lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

safecracker909

Big bear has some nice trails. Easy to most difficult. You can also score some Jeep Badge of Honor points. Let me know when you are in the area and I will be your guide.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Big bear has some nice trails. Easy to most difficult. You can also score some Jeep Badge of Honor points. Let me know when you are in the area and I will be your guide.

Very true I forgot to check in every time for the badges lol ..big bear is very fun lots of trails

2013 jkr

bldmncj

Coral canyon near San Diego has camping n trails from easy to hard let me no if you go I'll join or anywere for that matter lol

2013 jkr

We are leaving the phoenix area on the 1 of august around 2pm or maybe sooner. Thanks for joining us in our little adventure our group will love that i will keep you guys posted.

ECHO53

Big Bear in august is great!!! San Diego as well nice a mild all day!! Keep us posed hopefully if the regear is done I can tag along

bldmncj

Big Bear in august is great!!! San Diego as well nice a mild all day!! Keep us posed hopefully if the regear is done I can tag along

Ok guys the dates are official. August 1st we will be leaving Arizona at 6am (ish) Should be arriving in big bear around noon. We are staying at the best western chateau friday, saturday and sunday. Let me know if you guys want to run with us :rock:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Ok guys the dates are official. August 1st we will be leaving Arizona at 6am (ish) Should be arriving in big bear around noon. We are staying at the best western chateau friday, saturday and sunday. Let me know if you guys want to run with us :rock:

Yea let me no down how many rigs are you guys gunna be running and how equipped

2013 jkr

bldmncj

Yea let me no down how many rigs are you guys gunna be running and how equipped

2013 jkr

Fridays are bad for me, but Saturday or Sunday will work. Are you interested in any particular trails?

Friday we will all be arriving so we are looking at Saturday and sunday to run trails.

So far we have 9 signed up 3 of the rigs are Rubicon's on 35's. one LJ on 33's open diffs a TJ on 35's. with a truetrac in the rear two CJ one 35's with arbs front and rear and one on 33's truetrac rear. My rig is a Ruby as well but on 37's.
Thats all we have signed up so far and all nine are a definite.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Friday we will all be arriving so we are looking at Saturday and sunday to run trails.

So far we have 9 signed up 3 of the rigs are Rubicon's on 35's. one LJ on 33's open diffs a TJ on 35's. with a truetrac in the rear two CJ one 35's with arbs front and rear and one on 33's truetrac rear. My rig is a Ruby as well but on 37's.
Thats all we have signed up so far and all nine are a definite.

There everything from easy to real hard up there could pry run two groups depending on how many people want to join from here there is a lot of trails up there

2013 jkr

NightKrawler

Sounds like a fun weekend, count me in if there's room for 1 more rig. I've been there once about 6 months ago and as Tweetie said, there's a little bit for everybody.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140705_193919.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140705_193919.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 210
Top Bottom