Need Help ASAP!!!

Iron_Cross2

I just got my Dynatrac front axle with 4.88's and ARB and my rear 44 with 4.88's and ARB installed, along with new JE REEL drive shafts. Now that it is all put together, my transmission stays in second gear(automatic) and wont shift out. It even starts off in second gear. And when shifting from drive to reverse it takes awhile to shift. It is throwing a P0371 code and yes I have looked the code up and possible things that could be wrong. It has transmission fluid as well. This is a 2012 JKU, so if anyone has any thoughts on how to fix this, please speak up. Thanks.

mackey

Did u make the change in the computer with the AEV Procal 2012? If not I know the Jeep goes limp.

Iron_Cross2

I actually just looked up reasons why it may do this and it said one reason could be that the RPM's going in don't match what is going out according to the computer so I was thinking of getting the procal and try that.

mackey

If u swapped gears on the 2012, u have to make the change in the computer. I do not know what all brands are out for the 2012-2013, but I do know AEV has one. That's what I had to use. Hope this is it

Iron_Cross2

thanks for the help. And the fast response. After spending the last couple days getting the new axles in and then finding out that the rear axle shafts were not done right and fixing that and then to just turn around and run into this issue has lead to a very :mad: day.

Top Bottom