Waving to all

SilverBack

Saying howdy from Kosovo! Just order 15 JKUR Hard Rock and counting the days until it arrives!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Thank you! Once it arrives I'll; 1) take some photos, 2) have the only JKUR in the whole country, 3) start to show everyone what the Jeep Brand signifies! May have to wait a while and save the pennies to start doing any real mods. European roads aren't quite the same as ours back in the good 'ol USA!

xkid

Welcome. Our roads, are you from the states?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Welcome. Our roads, are you from the states?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Xkid.. Yeah born and raised in NE Ohio. Working over here for a while and preparing to explore more of the country once my Jeep gets here.
Thank you for the welcome!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Xkid.. Yeah born and raised in NE Ohio. Working over here for a while and preparing to explore more of the country once my Jeep gets here.

Welcome to WOL! Are you planning on coming back here? With the jeep?

2014 JKUR

SilverBack

Welcome to WOL! Are you planning on coming back here? With the jeep?

2014 JKUR

I will come back home at some point with my Jeep. I had an 01 TJ 60th Anny edition that was sold nearly 8 years ago and have wanted another ever since. I'm glad to be back in the (late October) family! The Jeep is US spec!

xkid

Cool. Have fun over there. Hope you get the Jeep soon. Watch those Russians.

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, guess you won't be having any Jeep meet n greets there lol. Congrats on the new rig

kevinp

Welcome to WAL, guess you won't be having any Jeep meet n greets there lol. Congrats on the new rig

Welcome! And like Da Runt said, no Jeep events is bad. You'll be lonely on Go Topless Day, but you won't be compelled to wave at every stranger you see in one. Haha

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

SilverBack

Thank you all! There are just enough YJ, TJ and JKs here that I may be able to organize some primitive type of Jeep event but not sure. If not I will enjoy camping with the lady and new puppy!

SilverBack

Finally have a VIN and the pup is growing like a weed. If it weren't for him and my little chica I'd be pulling out my slowly thinning hair! Here is Lucky!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408876263.659083.jpg

Top Bottom