Northeast trip feeler.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I'm interested in seeing if there is any interest in having a trip up in northern New England. Possibly starting in nh working its way East and north going through Maine and then south back down near nh

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Steve936

If the dates worked for me, my son and I would be interested...That's a good time of year to be that way...

YoungFire

I could pull off the first weekend in aug! Lol... Otherwise only weekdays the rest of the month for meee

noroad

I could pull off the first weekend in aug! Lol... Otherwise only weekdays the rest of the month for meee

hey remember that time we got home one day before that from a week at Rausch creek lol hahaha i do! we are not making it the first weekend!

UndeadJeeper

It's July now.. if this is going to happen in August we should settle on some dates soon so we have enough time to plan ahead.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Well I am glad to see that there is some interest. I'm pretty much open. I'd like to do the last weekend of August.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepKing

Interested. I'm in Maine but needs dates. Vacations are booked 2nd and 4th weeks of August already. Could maybe join in on a weekend for some of it. Keep us posted.

Top Bottom