So I think I am in love

Tree Frog

I saw this print ad a few weeks ago in Four Wheeler magazine. I just could not stop thinking about it.
For some reason it just really did it for me.
I love anything to do with post apocalyptic movies. This photo really has that feel.

Now it gets kind of weird. It seems that there is a commercial on video titled "General Tire Adventure Girl"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctop6Y_O0GE
However while it may be the same Jeep however the background is different. Looks like a different girl. The girl in the commercial is not armed with the fine collection of Gerber products as is the girl in the print. (This chick would NOT be getting in on my leather seats without removing all that stuff and stowing it properly)
The print ad gives GPS coordinates to a spot out on the Salt Flats. 40.799722 113.80000

So for absolutely nothing can I find one copy of the print ad anyplace on the internet. I used my cell phone camera to capture the image from the magazine.
I went as far as writing to General tire but they probably think I am a weirdo so I never heard back from them. I just want to buy a poster or a copy of that print ad suitable for framing.

I was able to find a lot of info on the pop up tent system and the cargo gear used on this Jeep. (I wont include a link as I don't want to tick anybody off.)

Well at least I have got a nice wallpaper for my phone.
Does anybody else have any information on this Jeep or the concept behind this photo?

modified ad girl 2.jpg

sean.m.adams33

It looks like an aev rig.

Edit. Just watched the video. Definitely an aev rig with a different hard top. What exactly are you looking to find out?

Last edited:

GuillaumeC91

Haha, that's awesome. What's the quality on the original? Can't you just blow it up yourself or get a shop to print it?

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

dwvninety

I saw this print ad a few weeks ago in Four Wheeler magazine. I just could not stop thinking about it.
For some reason it just really did it for me.
I love anything to do with post apocalyptic movies. This photo really has that feel.

Now it gets kind of weird. It seems that there is a commercial on video titled "General Tire Adventure Girl"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctop6Y_O0GE
However while it may be the same Jeep however the background is different. Looks like a different girl. The girl in the commercial is not armed with the fine collection of Gerber products as is the girl in the print. (This chick would NOT be getting in on my leather seats without removing all that stuff and stowing it properly)
The print ad gives GPS coordinates to a spot out on the Salt Flats. 40.799722 113.80000

So for absolutely nothing can I find one copy of the print ad anyplace on the internet. I used my cell phone camera to capture the image from the magazine.
I went as far as writing to General tire but they probably think I am a weirdo so I never heard back from them. I just want to buy a poster or a copy of that print ad suitable for framing.

I was able to find a lot of info on the pop up tent system and the cargo gear used on this Jeep. (I wont include a link as I don't want to tick anybody off.)

Well at least I have got a nice wallpaper for my phone.
Does anybody else have any information on this Jeep or the concept behind this photo?

View attachment 89119

I cleaned it up for you...

Attachments

• modified ad girl 2.jpg
    modified ad girl 2.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 125

Tree Frog

Thanks for the cleaned up version. The Original is in Four Wheeler magazine and I photographed it with my Samsung Galaxy 4 It is about a 5MB file. Kind of between cameras right now as my old one just died. The version I got seems really grainy when blown up much.
Yeah I will probably just print it out on my photo printer.

I did not know if it was cool to post about AT as they are not a sponsor, but they have got some cool toys. I really like the pull out drawers for the gear storage and ice box/ stove.

Thanks for the link to the "Boss" it does look a lot like it.

Top Bottom