Pre 4th of July Tire Sale 2014

Discount Tire

2014 Pre 4th of July "Thank You" Tire and Wheel Specials

To make sure you're set for the upcoming holiday we're running our 4th of July specials early with stack-able rebates!
Take advantage of these huge savings from all the top manufacturers on your next tire and wheel purchase!

AT THE STORE: Pre 4th of July Tire and Wheel Sale 2014 - Discount Tire

TO YOUR DOOR: Pre 4th of July Tire and Wheel Sale 2014 - Discount Tire Direct
*Rebates can be combined with the $50.00 OFF member discount for purchasing 5 tires (mail order only)

dea19c101add11e3aaa822000a1fb0dd_7.jpg

Mustafa

Im in need of tires now. Looking at 35x12.5x18 Nitto trail mt. Is there any additional discounts i might be eliagble for in the Slc Utah area?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mustafa

Thanks i found one 54.1 miles away lol. Killer pricing just over the phone. Cant wait for my new shoes

Mustafa

Its was 60 miles or so. The guys at the 2200 state street did a great job' they rebuilt my Tpms sensors and balanced tires perfectly all on top of a Killer price! 1405140275582.jpg
I love my new Nittos. Give a shoutout to Mel Wade for all his work during this Ultimate Adventure. Watching these tires work like that without a single failure sealed the deal for me.

Discount Tire

Its was 60 miles or so. The guys at the 2200 state street did a great job' they rebuilt my Tpms sensors and balanced tires perfectly all on top of a Killer price! View attachment 91533
I love my new Nittos. Give a shoutout to Mel Wade for all his work during this Ultimate Adventure. Watching these tires work like that without a single failure sealed the deal for me.

Your rig looks sharp! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad our guys on 2200 state street were able to set you up at great price!

For future reference, we offer FREE shipping through our mail order division and can have tires delivered right to your front door. I'm not sure if this will be more convenient for you or not but figured I would throw that out there :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom