Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
attachment.php

Just saw this on Facebook
Can't believe that guy Robert Basil is making such a big deal over a sticker on a run that is already over!

JAGS

Hooked
Clearly, this guy is no member of this forum :naw:

View attachment 89327

Gotta love a guy who feels the need to wear his military service on his shirt sleeves and apparently on his windshield too. You can see all the stupidness here:

https://www.facebook.com/wayalife/p...7197727694318/678833322197420/?type=1&theater

All this over a fun pic of Chris :naw:

Was gonna chime in on FB, but it was 40+ post in by that point. I think he drank the Creek water.

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was gonna chime in on FB, but it was 40+ post in by that point. I think he drank the Creek water.

- Jason

For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word. He said he was gone but no, he's still trolling away. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word. He said he was gone but no, he's still trolling away. :naw:

Still??? Damn, he said "I'm gone" quite some time ago. I think I'll go check out FB again. Lol. 😉

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still??? Damn, he said "I'm gone" quite some time ago. I think I'll go check out FB again. Lol. 

- Jason

Yup, still at it in spite of the fact that he said he was gone a long time ago. I think he went back to JKF to get some pointers and is trying them out. :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, this will come as a shocker, Armychick II (electric boogaloo) is in bed with Rebel, JKF and Internet Brands.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403840451.073598.jpg

Moochie

Robert Basil - Fallen Heroes Jeep

As I recall, this guy is tight with Bill (Desert Jeep) on JKF. They were at KOH with the JKF group. There is a whole section devoted to this build on their forum.

This is their web site:
http://www.fallenheroesjeep.com
There is also a Facebook page.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this will come as a shocker, Armychick II (electric boogaloo) is in bed with Rebel, JKF and Internet Brands.

View attachment 89339

Say it isn't so!!! You mean to tell me that this Robert guy really isn't just a patriot concerned about his fallen heroes and may not have really wanted to join us on this run and really had no agenda for trolling me on FB tonight?? :naw:

JAGS

Hooked

View attachment 89339

Say it ain't so. Lmao. Why is it Eddie and Wayalife gets trolled and accused of so much. Yet, every single time these guys come over trying to be bad asses its proven they are the ones with an agenda.

Edit: Damn Eddie, by just seconds you beat me with the exact same observation.

- Jason

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So really, Armychick II is angry because he can't get free advertising and exposure out of Wayalife runs. Nice.

sean.m.adams33

It's sad that idiots like this give other vets a bad name. Anyone who joined the service for recognition has no clue.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Another asshat that is going to act like a victim and say he did nothing wrong. :crazyeyes:

I wonder how long before he joins the forum and starts trolling.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's sad that idiots like this give other vets a bad name. Anyone who joined the service for recognition has no clue.

In all fairness, I think he was just using the opportunity to pimp his cause and try to make me look un-American at the same time. He knew what he was doing by purposefully pretending to be some kind of victim.

Top Bottom