Cab cover

PilotJK

I'm shopping around for a cover. I have my Jeep with its bikini top and tube doors on all summer. Which covers I should stay away from and which can hold up to the rain?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PilotJK

Got a cover and spent $110 on it. And... It leaked from all the rain here in the northeast. Oh well :(

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Jeepcovers.com! Theyre called rain gear. Best 120 dollars ive ever spent! Keeps the water out amazingly well

If you want a couple pictures i have of mine, look up "RubyAnns Build Thread". Im on my phone and dont know how to provide a link

Last edited:

neZZr

I'd also vote for the Rain Gear... Had one for my TJ and it was great. Just got one for the JK and it seems just as well made. Wish they still had grey, but as long as the black one doesn't fade too much it shouldn't matter, as long as it keeps the water out!

RainGear1.jpg

RainGear3.jpg

RainGear4.jpg

safecracker909

I'd also vote for the Rain Gear... Had one for my TJ and it was great. Just got one for the JK and it seems just as well made. Wish they still had grey, but as long as the black one doesn't fade too much it shouldn't matter, as long as it keeps the water out!

That is great. Time to go shopping for a cover. I didn't realize anyone made a cab cover. Very cool.

Top Bottom