Sitting Here Internet Trolling Jeep - A.K.A. the S.H.I.T. Jeep build/donation request

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone!

I've been working on this project for countless hours already and thought I'd post it up now for a chance for you all to be part of the "Sitting Here Internet Trolling Jeep" build.

What I am looking to do is build a jeep that will "raise awareness" for Internet Trolls...Slackers...Webwheelers...People that just sit around and do nothing...Etc.
First a little about us:

Who we are: We are a entity that does not make a profit...in fact we don't make anything...at all...ever.

What we do: Not much really. :sigh: Just sort of sit around and talk about stuff on the internet. Wait, is trolling Facebook something? If so, then we do that.

What we intend to do: Drive around to various jeep events to help raise awareness and stuff. But honestly that seems like a lot of work now that I say it. I'll get back to you on this one.

What I really want to do: Get free shit for my jeep...and that is where you come in. :yup:

What is needed:
1) As many cash sponsors as I can get (I will not limit the number of cash sponsors, however I do ask that any donation made be in an amount over $100, because who has time to count anything less?)
2) Six corporate sponsors...specifically:
a) EVO Manufacturing (DTD/EVO Lever/high steer kit)
b) King Shocks (coil overs and triple bypass shocks)
c) Dynatrac (front and rear PR 60/80 axles)
d) PSC (hydro assist)
e) Mastercraft Safety (Seats--four)
f) Off Road Evolution (free labor for all of the above). Oh and it would also be nice to be moved to the front of the line too, who wants to wait for all this stuff to get installed?

That's it for now, be sure to check back for updates. (not too soon though, I'm kind of tired after making this thread)

I look forward to taking your money. :thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
Where do I sign up? I have some loose change in my pocket and a slightly bent stock tie rod I would like to donate to your chari....er cause! :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
B.B.O.R. will donate labor for the install of a sticker, or maybe two stickers.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...as a founding member of B.B.O.R. I don't like you giving away stuff. Let's discuss this at the next bored meeting. (yeah, it's spelled correctly).

SDG

Caught the Bug
Are there copper, silver, platinum, and ultimate dipshit donation levels???

If so please update me, as the title obtained may effect my donation level.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Where do I sign up? I have some loose change in my pocket and a slightly bent stock tie rod I would like to donate to your chari....er cause! :cheesy:

PM sent. And I know how you roll...that "change" is in the form of a couple of benjamins. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Only thing I give out is bad advice and wine. Will either or both get me on the list? Lol.

- Jason

GCM 2

C.O.P.4X4 will donate a set of 54" tall tires to your cause.....only used on one trip in Moab

MTG

Caught the Bug
Are there copper, silver, platinum, and ultimate dipshit donation levels???

If so please update me, as the title obtained may effect my donation level.

Of course. Which level would you like to be? I'd prefer to handle all of this off line so PM me. We can wire the money to my offshore account.

Have I told you that you look like a double ultimate platinum kind of guy? ;)

2RedRigs

Please, Please, tell me you have some experience with this like having modified a (S.H.I.T.)Yugo or a (S.H.I.T.)Saturn or something. I just want to know my money isn't going to be wasted on this (S.H.I.T.) Jeep build.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Is there a pilot program for this?

All interested parties should PM me. I don't like to do things out in the open for all to see…er…I mean…not that I have anything to hide…but I know our "affiliates" prefer to remain anonymous, thus I will not name them.

Top Bottom