fixable?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's kinda hard to see what's wrong with it. If you call king it whoever the coilovers are made by I'm sure that you can ship it to them and they can repair it

Sent from my iPhone

There is a small chunk or maybe welding splatter on the shaft. Its too hard to tell if its raised or recessed. It keeps tearing my the seals and causing oil to drain out. Company litature said repair damage shafts before rebuilding, so I assume some things are repairable? Just wondered if anyone has run into this before. Will probably order another shaft Monday.

Kavanji

looks like rust behind the hard chrome. take it to a machine shop that can do hardchrome. they will repair it for you. this kind of damage is common on hydraulic cylinders that get chipped hard enough to penetrate the chrome surface

looks like rust behind the hard chrome. take it to a machine shop that can do hardchrome. they will repair it for you. this kind of damage is common on hydraulic cylinders that get chipped hard enough to penetrate the chrome surface

Interesting in didn't know that could happen. Its just a coil over shaft so I'll try to have a new one shipped before the weekend

Top Bottom