Revolutionary War Awareness

CaliCrusher

I've started a non not for unprofit charity to help raise awareness for the fallen of the Revolutionary War.

For the mere price of an Evo DTD suspension with Dynatrac PR 60 front and 80 rear, I will fully make you aware of the sacrifices of both Gen George Washington and Paul Revere.

Please PM me your checking account # or credit card info with three digit code for the awareness to begin.

Never forget, the British are coming.

Last edited:

CaliCrusher

Big ups to Napalm 90. We're halfway there to getting the lug nuts for the pro rocks.

Yes. We. Can.

Last edited:

dwvninety

Can you accept debit cards? I would like to donate for a good cause. I will furnish my PIN number at your request.

CaliCrusher

Just forward that info to ORE directly. That way we can keep this jeep build, I mean 'awareness train' a rollin'.

JKUndaunted

Never forget, the British are coming.

Ummmmmm. No I'm not coming. Im more than happy to leave you guys alone. I may be slightly jealous of the trails and off road parks and parts availability over there but im not coming to claim them. Would be nice to bring my jeep over and roll with you guys on the trails tho. :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CaliCrusher

I may or may not have been under the influence of Knob Creek when I created this charity. I therefore think it only appropriate to return all donations, which amounted to $0.00.

Napalm90

I may or may not have been under the influence of Knob Creek when I created this charity. I therefore think it only appropriate to return all donations, which amounted to $0.00.

Idk about zero dollars.... I have you my card info and I just received a call that charge made in the amout of 6576 has been made to California exotics..... So you use opportunities by genorous donators to buy.... Sex toys..... You should be ashamed..... It was for jeep parts ....

CerOf

So.....you are making a nonprofit.

Non. Not. 'Un'profit

Triple negative makes it a nonprofit? Head scratcher....

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

CaliCrusher

So.....you are making a nonprofit.

Non. Not. 'Un'profit

Triple negative makes it a nonprofit? Head scratcher....

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

I'm making a non not for unprofit with no donate button. Yeah, quadrupled that negative...

BlackKnight

Just got a new card

Bill 10K to:
Robert Basil

Cc#:6610097845616667
Expires: 7/18

;)

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom