2013 vents

2k13jk

Im having a problem my 2013 the vents only work on the top or defroster if i set it to the floor kt wont blow out from there any ideas whats wrong

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Toxic

Do you have it set to auto on your air? If you do what temp you set at?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2k13jk

Sorry forgot to mention its a sport model no auto on mine i tried it with the a/c on and off and with the heat nothing comes out of the floor if i turn it to defroster it will work on defroster but if i switch it to the floor nothing happens it stays on defroster until i switch it to the top vents

GuillaumeC91

I believe the box under the glove compartment is actually the "valve" that turns on and off vent positions. When you turn the selector on the dash to change the vent output, you'll usually hear that little box turning something a second or two after.

Check that turning that output selector actually triggers that "valve" and go from there. Might be the selector itself, a bad connection, or even that box that holds the "valve" .

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

KennyFrench

I think the "valve" defaults to the floor. When I first turn on the fan, I feel air hitting my legs at first, then it starts coming out the top vent. Maybe there's something in the vent box.

Top Bottom