Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical Fact:

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Seen Coco at Moes Ally in Santa Cruz.
    At least you got some good tunes going.
    My night seemed a lot cooler before this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydoc1 View Post
    Dang, Dude. You remind me of my college roomate (and that was a looooong time ago). He is a total vodka snob now.

So if you were sitting here with me what vodka would we be drinking? Jewel of Russia? Reyka? Russian Standard? Crystal Head (all joking aside that's a fantastic vodka).

Inquiring minds...
    For me too…

Anyway.

If I were sitting there with you I would choose Idol vodka or Ciroc, simply because they are made with grapes and I am paleo.

If I were drinking without regard to anything else I would choose Zyr vodka. It is hands down the best.

I don't drink gray goose simply because I don't like paying for advertising. Now the same can be said about Ciroc (and probably Idol), but that discusion is for another day.

Other's I like. Tito's, Crater Lake, Fuzzy…the list goes on...

Sorry, didn't mean to be a buzz kill.

No buzzkill at all. Always looking for a new beverage. Funny you should mention Tito's. That has been one of my favorites since it showed up in Colorado. We used to pay $7 a bottle here for it. Not like that anymore! I'm going to try a bunch in your list. Thank for the recs!

I may have to try some of those as well. I have a huge bottle of stoli (not on ur list &#128543 to finish off first.

- Jason
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

-
    Quote Originally Posted by DA RUNT View Post
    Is that a sign of a bison headbutting a covered wagon in the background? Where the hell are you lol
    Get out of my head!

Knows a Thing or Two sean112280's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DA RUNT View Post
    They carry Malaria here, good thing I've got my Doxycycline. Now if I could only remember to take it everyday
    Doxy what......Oh yea I'm "supposed" to take that too. Screw that....made me sick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12