WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

main.php

2013CGJKU started a thread today asking people to show off their red, white and blue and I thought it would be great to make it into a WAYALIFE shot glass giveaway!! Because he was the one who inspired me to make this into a giveaway, 2013CGJKU will be getting a pair and if you'd like to WIN a pair as well, all you have to do is post up a pic of your rig flying the American flag.

That's it! It really doesn't get any easier than that. A winner will be picked at random and announced on July the 4th. You will not have to be present to win.

main.php

So let's see your RED WHITE AND BLUE and I'll wish the best of luck to all of you :thumb:

And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Happy 4th Everyone!

attachment.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, here's the pic that got it all started and the official WINNER of the first pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses. Congratulations 2013CGJKU :clap2:

attachment.php

YoungFire

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404406359.310303.jpg patriotic family of mine and 2 of my sisters jeeps! Celebrating the 4th brings together our family and the colors!!

Grubbicon

How about my my family of rigs being red white and blue ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404406598.127073.jpg
My brother (white one) on 38s. My dads TJ on 35s and my (red one) on 37s

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Happy 4th Everyone!
:usa::celebrate::honey:

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 508

maxcustody

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

main.php

2013CGJKU started a thread today asking people to show off their red, white and blue and I thought it would be great to make it into a WAYALIFE shot glass giveaway!! Because he was the one who inspired me to make this into a giveaway, 2013CGJKU will be getting a pair and if you'd like to WIN a pair as well, all you have to do is post up a pic of your rig flying the American flag.

That's it! It really doesn't get any easier than that. A winner will be picked at random and announced on July the 4th. You will not have to be present to win.

main.php

So let's see your RED WHITE AND BLUE and I'll wish the best of luck to all of you :thumb:

Wow, what a picture. I transferred from CA 2 years ago and miss all that beauty....................

Top Bottom