Cascade Idaho

jmedgar

Heading over to Cascade Idaho for a 4 day holiday weekend and was curious if anyone knew of any cool trails in the area? In a stock JKUR so nothing too serious.

Thanks and hope everyone has a great 4th!

Graywolf

You can run the logging roads in the West Mountains,( the ones right behind the lake. ) I live about 15 miles north of where you are. The fire lookout is a fun trip and there is an old missile site there from the cold war. Plus you will see Elk, White tail and Mule deer while you are there. Take the shore line road south from the boat ramp , at the end of the lake you will hit West Mountain rd. turn right and follow it about 8 miles. you will see a sign for No business lookout. turn left and follow the road up to the ridge, at the top, turn right and follow it to the top of the mountain. You will see the missile site on your left and the lookout will be straight ahead about 1/2 mile. My cell # is 208 6304085 if you have a questions. I have been wanting to take a ride up there, so if you would like to meet up, We could do that also. Hope this helps.

jmedgar

Thanks a ton for the info! Visiting the in-laws so not sure the schedule of things, but if I know a time I'll shoot you a text.

I appreciate the offer!

Top Bottom