Happy Birthday Sharkey!!!

DA RUNT

Happy 78th Birthday, the oxygen tank I sent is for you. Not for airing up the tires. :birthday:

JAGS

Hooked
Happy birthday Mr Sharkey. Hope you have a great day with friends and family. 🎉👍

- Jason

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Happy birthday Sharky! May your day be blessed and enjoy the time with your family and friends.

Brankz

Happy B-day man!!!!
I will drink some honey and coke for your b day :D
Ps. I only have this mini size honey, oh we'll what can I do.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404448787.360921.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol at the comments. Thanks all, and thanks MTG for the thread. Sadly, instead of enjoying my 24th b-day tomorrow with my wife and kids, I will be working. Somebody has to bring home the bacon so they can have fun. ;)

Edit: And even though I was born on the 4th of July, I would be remiss if I didn't redirect the thread as a thanks to you men and women who give so much to make sure my children have the opportunity to grow up free. Thank you from the bottom of this father's heart.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol at the comments. Thanks all, and thanks MTG for the thread. Sadly, instead of enjoying my 24th b-day tomorrow with my wife and kids, I will be working. Somebody has to bring home the bacon so they can have fun. ;)

Happy birthday old man! :beer:

David1tontj

Happy birthday!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Happy Birthday Mr.Sharkey! You're only as old as you want to be..........party hearty brother:rock:

Cheers:beer:

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom