Happy Birthday to The USA

SteelBadger

Hi Folks,

I know I said this yesterday on a different thread but since today is the real day....

Happy 4th of July to all of you from a Calgary Jeeper!

Be well, keep safe and have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!:rock::beer::rock::beer::rock::beer:....................:beer:

xkid

Happy birthday to the US of A. Ours was Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Happy Birthday America!

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
God Bless America.......and God Bless the men and women who gave their lives to defend this great country of ours!

~Woodrow~

bnatt78

Happy Birthday to America! I do agree with saying thank you to all the men and women that gave there lives for the way we all live! That is why I can't say, " Thank You enough! "

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

America!

2014 JKUR

Well said! Happy Birthday America! Proud to be an American! Enjoy this day everyone and the freedoms we do (still) have. Can't wait to celebrate with friends and family today! Be safe!

And thanks to our Canadian WAL family for their thoughts and prayers too very classy starting this thread! Have a great great day!

SteelBadger

Well said! Happy Birthday America! Proud to be an American! Enjoy this day everyone and the freedoms we do (still) have. Can't wait to celebrate with friends and family today! Be safe!

And thanks to our Canadian WAL family for their thoughts and prayers too very classy starting this thread! Have a great great day!

You are most welcome! Enjoy the weekend!

Top Bottom