RANDOM STOP : Powerful Short Film Based on True Events

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a powerful short film that I just saw and wanted to share about Sheriff Deputy Kyle Dinkheller and one final stop he made on his way home at the end of his shift. This film is based on tragic true events.

For all the law enforcement officers out there, you truly have my respect and appreciation for all that you do.

Jeeper Jr.

That's terrible. Just horrid really. It made me look up the incident. I can't imagine what would drive someone to kill, especially out of the blue like that. Just terrible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Wish I could watch it but for some reason after I updated my iPad I can't view any videos. Awesome!

Have you tried a hard reset? (I know, Ha, Ha!)
Hold down the home button and the power button at the same time until the apple logo comes back on.
Probably will fix your issue.

sean.m.adams33

Have you tried a hard reset? (I know, Ha, Ha!)
Hold down the home button and the power button at the same time until the apple logo comes back on.
Probably will fix your issue.

It's legit, only reason I saw it was because I haven't updated my phone yet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, this short film was based on true events that took place back in 1998. A search on YouTube will yield dash cam footage of how close this film really is to the truth. This really is a tragically sad story.

sean.m.adams33

Just watched the YouTube video. Horrible stuff. My buddy is a corrections officer and said they have to watch that actual footage every year for training.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
wow, looked at the actual dash cam and this was very accurate. sad story indeed.

07JKSahara

My god... My best friend is a deputy. It makes me sick to watch videos like this. Correction officers of all types get my absolute admiration for moments just like this. Thanks to all who preserve our independence within our borders and outside of them. Happy 4th all!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Sad to watch......just a senseless cowardly act of human savagery.......The gunman Andrew Brannan was found guilty of murder on January 28, 2000, and was sentenced to death on January 30, 2000......he is still awaiting execution and has appealed his conviction.......It's been 14 1/2 years since he was convicted and sentenced and he's still breathing air.....until his appeals run out and he is put to death his incarceration will be paid for by the taxpayers of the State of Georgia........this POS needs to die a slow and painful death.....

Rest in Peace Deputy Kyle Dinkheller.........

~Woodrow~

Robar

The Enforcer
People suck. This video didn't even begin to show the pain suffered by his wife, children, or his other blood and blue family. So far, in this country, this year, 23 officers have been killed in the line of duty by gunfire.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
People suck. This video didn't even begin to show the pain suffered by his wife, children, or his other blood and blue family. So far, in this country, this year, 23 officers have been killed in the line of duty by gunfire.

Trash like this doesn't even deserve to be called "people". I can't even begin to imagine the pain his family have had to endure.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That was very tough to watch. The fact that this piece of trash (and others like him where there can be no dispute about guilt) is still alive sickens me. It is a travesty of justice, and it is driven by the fact that there are so many appeals built into the system.

Jeeper Jr.

Trash like this doesn't even deserve to be called "people". I can't even begin to imagine the pain his family have had to endure.

And that pain is compounded by the fact the killer is still living and is actually appealing. Sometimes I don't understand the justice system. Furthermore, his death will so much cleaner and humane than what he inflicted on the officer. I can't wish death on anyone but this is ridiculous.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom