vibrations

Prime

SO we got the four door back from the shop a few weeks ago it still has a vibration when you start the jeep you can clearly feel it. took it back to the shop they found a cracked motor mount which they replaced. and yet it still has a vibration while sitting still you can feel it when you turn on the A/C it amplifies. history of the jeep it was in a crash it T-boned a chevy avalanche which bent the frame, bent the front axle, jammed my driver lower control arm, moved the driver side body mounts over. the shop said they straighted the frame but it still had a vibration.. everythng has been replaced. then the guy at the shop had a mechanic look at it thinking it was a misfire:dont_know:.. I told him the vibration wouldn't come from a misfire the jeep wouldnt run smooth if it did. any one out there ever wreck there jeep and have a vibration they could not find? any suggestions?? this paint and body shop is on my last nerve.

Moochie

Sometimes the radiator fan, on high speed, can cause vibrations that can be felt. When the AC is on, the fan will also automatically be on high speed.

donyuma

Same

I'm dealing with the same thing, I started a thread on another spot, (jeep vs auto). I got it back from the shop and it vibrated through the steering wheel and in the seat, they replaced a motor mount and it reduced the vibration, can't feel it in the seat or steering wheel, but I can hear it and feel it go with the engine. I've been all over underneath looking for anything but can't figure it out. I may take it to a different shop and have it checked.

Top Bottom