Rausch creek July 6

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im thinking of trying to go to the 101 class at Rausch on Sunday. Would anyone be interested?

I believe I saw it was full this weekend already. If you to rc4x4.com (or just google Rausch creek and it will pull up the site) you can register for a class. It's a great class and worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone

Took that one. It was well worth the money to me. It was my first and only true off road experience in my jeep. I want more!

I knew my jeep could handle it. What the course did for me was give me the confidence that I could handle the jeep.

Let me know when you want to do the 201. I'm ready for that one next. Hell, I'm ready for anything next! I want to go play in the dirt some more.

noroad

Last time i called they said no 101 classes on the weekend till end of summer! but that might have changed!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Guess that just gives me an excuse to use them vacation days 😏. I already have way more then i know what to do with. God i love working for the government. 😬

Just looked on the website. August 23. Its a Saturday!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I believe I saw it was full this weekend already. If you to rc4x4.com (or just google Rausch creek and it will pull up the site) you can register for a class. It's a great class and worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Steve, I'm coming up from North Carolina Aug 23rd. Have you ever done the Guided Trail ride? (The 101 class for the 23rd is already full) My wife's coming along for the day and the hard trails might freak her out anyway, but I want to get the most from my first visit. Any suggestions?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Steve, I'm coming up from North Carolina Aug 23rd. Have you ever done the Guided Trail ride? (The 101 class for the 23rd is already full) My wife's coming along for the day and the hard trails might freak her out anyway, but I want to get the most from my first visit. Any suggestions?

never done a guided trail ride but from what i hear its good. they will se what kind of difficulty you want to do then take you from there.

also what we could possibly do is set up a trip for that date. see who wants to come from the forum and plan a small trip on easier trails. if we get a lot of interest we could always do 2 groups depending on what trails people want to run.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
never done a guided trail ride but from what i hear its good. they will se what kind of difficulty you want to do then take you from there.

also what we could possibly do is set up a trip for that date. see who wants to come from the forum and plan a small trip on easier trails. if we get a lot of interest we could always do 2 groups depending on what trails people want to run.

Yeah, that'd be awesome! I saw the NOVA guys are doing an event, but since I can't wheel for the entire weekend that doesn't really make sense for me to do. But if a couple of local guys don't mind a noobie tagging along, I'd love to meet up!

Top Bottom