Need help ordering a nice lift

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have a new 2014 JKUR and i need some help on what lift to order. I need something that will handle the road good but also be trail worthy. Maybe something i can build on as time goes by. I almost bought the aev 3.5 but the reviews are mixed. I have about $2000 to make this happen. My wife will be hauling the kiddos around often so it needs to be highway turn around and deal with the kids friendly while driving 70. Any suggestions would be great. I'm. Thinking i want to do a high steer with the lift. Thoughts?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What size of tires are you going to run? Try to build your lift around tire size and flat or factory fenders?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I presonally ran the Rancho 2.5 front coil, rear spacer lift with the 5000 and it was a huge improvment over stock. I'm saving up for the evo enforcer kit, and I might pair it with ranchos again. :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Oops forgot that part. Right now I'll be running factory fenders. I just ordered 315 70 17 duratracs on atx wheels. I might look at 37's down the road. I was thinking around a 3 to 3.5 lift.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom