Just stopping by to say hi

Dustless

Just stopping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing, big wave to everyone in Colorado :) I am in Greeley tell the 23rd

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dustless

Welcome back, have not heard from you in a while. How are things going? Job still holding up?

Yeah its been awhile but i have always been here reading and checking in from time to time on the forums. I haven't really been posting but just reading and following.

Job is going great! Not sure if i posted that I was able to get back into HVAC again and I couldnt be happier, Right now I am staying in Greeley and working up in cheyenne going back and forth every few weekends to spend time with the family,

Still haven't been able to get into another jeep but have made a lot of head way on the bills and getting everything else taking care of for the family , got a van to support us all wife and 4 kids and once it is ether paid off or almost to the point of paid off i will get to start saving for the new jeep.

I am the only one working and making enough money now that my wife doesnt and that was something she always wanted so that one out of the way got the family car out of the way, we are working on getting into a house and getting the jeep so all in all things are starting to look up so maybe soon i will be kicking it with everyone on the rubicon.

Hope everyone is having a good and great year and cant wait tell i can get back onto the trails and meet everyone!:rock:

Yeah its been awhile but i have always been here reading and checking in from time to time on the forums. I haven't really been posting but just reading and following.

Job is going great! Not sure if i posted that I was able to get back into HVAC again and I couldnt be happier, Right now I am staying in Greeley and working up in cheyenne going back and forth every few weekends to spend time with the family,

Still haven't been able to get into another jeep but have made a lot of head way on the bills and getting everything else taking care of for the family , got a van to support us all wife and 4 kids and once it is ether paid off or almost to the point of paid off i will get to start saving for the new jeep.

I am the only one working and making enough money now that my wife doesnt and that was something she always wanted so that one out of the way got the family car out of the way, we are working on getting into a house and getting the jeep so all in all things are starting to look up so maybe soon i will be kicking it with everyone on the rubicon.

Hope everyone is having a good and great year and cant wait tell i can get back onto the trails and meet everyone!:rock:

I am so glad everything is working out. Glad to hear the family is doing good.

Stay Safe brother and yes we will see you out on the trails again.

R/
Will

Dustless

I am so glad everything is working out. Glad to hear the family is doing good.

Stay Safe brother and yes we will see you out on the trails again.

R/
Will

Thanks man and I will stay safe, you do the same and I will work on getting my jeep so I can hit the trails with everyone

Dustless

Well heading home for the weekend to see the family after a long hard 3 weeks of work from Greeley Colorado this is going to be nice

Dustless

Hello back in Cheyenne Wyoming for another fun filled work we are couple weeks I should say hope everyone is doing good keep Jeeping

Top Bottom